Halloween calls for celebration and decoration, and we’ve got plenty for you and your kids to do! Turn your home into a Halloween haunted house with the many fun Halloween kids’ crafts and decorations projects (they’re fun for adults too – you’ll see!). Even cut loose with free Halloween coloring pages for the kiddies or for your Halloween party’s coloring contest.
If you’ve found more free Halloween craft, project, or homeschool resources, let us know in the comments and we’ll add them to the directory. Happy Halloween!
Free Halloween Crafts and Fun Projects
1. Free kids’ Halloween activities: This list has tons of different ideas and projects perfect for kids of different ages.
2. Halloween paper bag puppets
3. Halloween paper mache craft projects:
5. Pumpkin craft projects. This list has really crafty Halloween projects. Here are just a few:
- Decoupage Pumpkin Jar Craft
- Fabric Pumpkin
- Grocery Bag Pumpkin
- Halloween Pumpkin Lanterns
- Happy Jack-O-Lantern Felt Tote Bag
- Jack-O-Lantern Pencil Topper Craft
- Mason Jar Jack-O-Lantern
- Paper Jack-O-Lantern
- Pumpkin Hat
- Pumpkin Necklace Craft
- Pumpkin Pillow
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Patch (pictured at right)
Free Halloween Printable Coloring Pages
- Happy Pumpkin Face Pattern Coloring Page
- Halloween coloring pages from Hershey’s (includes an interactive coloring book too)
- Halloween coloring pages
- Halloween coloring pages from ColoringPages.net
- Halloween coloring pages from Coloring-Page.net
- Halloween coloring pages from Raising Our Kids
- Printable Halloween riddle color book
Halloween Miscellaneous Free Stuff
- Scary Halloween sounds
- Halloween songs: Includes songs like Psycho theme, Thriller, Jaws theme, Ghostbusters and more.
- More scary Halloween sound effects
- Christian alternative activities to Halloween for our home school friends that would rather not celebrate.
We also found some other Halloween goodies that require you to pay for a membership: