- Are Your White Washcloths Really Still White?Posted 26 days ago
- Win a Dream Vacation to Brazil! #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakesPosted 33 days ago
- Free Baby Carseat Canopy with ShippingPosted 48 days ago
- 6 Red White and Blue Accessories For Patriotic Holidays This SummerPosted 49 days ago
- 11 Beach Ready Spring Purses – Palm Trees, Nautical Stripes & MorePosted 50 days ago
Super Saturday Savings: 69 Cent Gingerbread Trivet
I love to collect after-holiday deals at deep discounts, which is how I found this cute holiday item (pictured at left) for 90% off.
JoAnn Fabrics put all their remaining holiday items on clearance for 90% off, and I was able to get this gingerbread man trivet which I had been looking at during Christmas time.
The trivet was normally priced at $6.99, so at 90% off I paid only 69 cents! What a steal of a deal. I can’t wait to use this festive trivet on my holiday table next season.
Wondering what in the world a trivet is anyway? Read about it here: What is a Trivet?
Get more Super Saturday Savings at Money Saving Mom!