Homemaker Barbi’s Must Reads 6/3/08
There’s a ton of great reading to tell you about! These topics are on my hot list right now, just like all things recession-related. Here is what our friends posted recently:
* Why I’m Not Embarrassed To Use Coupons from Flash. I can tell you that a lot of people who may have previously been embarrassed to use coupons are changing their minds as prices continue to skyrocket! Be sure to check out this great article.
* Ethical Question: Sharing Meals? at Like Merchant Ships raises an interesting question. Is it okay to order meals and split them up for your kids at restaurants?
* Continuing on the restaurant theme, check out Kelly’s Top 15 ways restaurants are sneaking in cost savings.
* Rising gas prices are changing my shopping habits! I miss garage sales, but it does cost a lot in fuel to drive around looking for them. We’ll be planning a tight route from the addresses listed in the newspaper when we finally start garage saling for the year.
* Limited on space? Organizing In A Small Kitchen at My Small Cents can help! I have to admit, I once had a kitchen smaller than hers (when you see her pictures, you’ll cringe at the thought of that!).