- Are Your White Washcloths Really Still White?Posted 24 days ago
- Win a Dream Vacation to Brazil! #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakesPosted 31 days ago
- Free Baby Carseat Canopy with ShippingPosted 46 days ago
- 6 Red White and Blue Accessories For Patriotic Holidays This SummerPosted 47 days ago
- 11 Beach Ready Spring Purses – Palm Trees, Nautical Stripes & MorePosted 48 days ago
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
Potatoes, peeled and sliced
Salt to taste
1. Boil egg noodles in water, add chicken broth
2. Add potatoes, boil for 10 minutes
3. Add corn, okra and chicken, cook until veggies are tender
4. Salt to taste
Try different veggies, such as broccoli or cauliflower.
Use turkey in place of chicken breast.
Substitute rice for egg noodles.
Add corn starch to the broth for a thicker soup.