I love convenience and saving money, and when you can find a way to combine both of those things together, we’re talking heaven!
Proctor & Gamble’s eSaver coupons has just released the new set of eCoupons, which contain $53 worth of discounts and are available from April 1st through June 30th, 2009. Some of the coupons are for large amounts, such as $3 and $5 off.
I blogged about E-Coupons (electronic coupons) before, but if you haven’t heard about them yet, keep reading.
What are eCoupons?
E-Coupons are electronic coupons that you find online, just like printable grocery coupons, only you don’t have to print them out. The eCoupons are electronically loaded onto your shopping cards at participating grocery stores (locally, my participating store is Safeway).
When you give the cashier your customer shopping card (rewards card, etc.) at check out, the coupons are automatically deducted from your total. You get to use the coupons without even having to bring them or remember to use them! They save you time, they save you money- what’s not to love about eCoupons?
If you haven’t loaded your eCoupons yet, get your P&G eSaver electronic coupons here.
Here are some of the brands and products included:
- Pampers diapers $1 off coupon, Pampers wipes 50 cents off coupon
- Gillette body wash, Gillette disposables, Venus razors
- Olay, Old Spice, Prilosec, Pringles
- Bounty, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, Dawn, Downy
- Duracell, Swiffer, Tide
- Febreze, Mr. Clean, Align, Always Infinity, Tampax
- Clearblue $3 off coupon
- Crest toothpaste, Crest Whitestrips $5 off coupon
- Fixodent, Glide dental floss, Oral-B toothbrushes
- Iams dog and cat food, Metamucil