You know I love statistics and there’s just something about human nature that makes us so curious to see how we compare to everyone else. No wonder Family Feud was such a fun game show!
Today’s Halloween infographic provides a look at people’s most and least favorite parts about Halloween, including (with my answers in purple):
- Favorite part of Halloween (Making scary Halloween food)
- Least favorite Halloween treat (Anything baked from pumpkin)
- Best costumes for men and women (Men- pirate or mobster, women – princess or renaissance)
- How long you’d make it in a zombie apocalypse (oh, sheesh) (Last woman standing!)
- Scariest Halloween threat (Predators after our kids)
- How scared you are of Halloween candy being poisoned (and how many reported cases of candy poisonings there really have been) (Very)
- How many people have seen a ghost? (I say a lot have)
Want to leave your results in the comments below? Feel free!
Love our infographics? ~See more infographics now ~