- Are Your White Washcloths Really Still White?Posted 26 days ago
- Win a Dream Vacation to Brazil! #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakesPosted 33 days ago
- Free Baby Carseat Canopy with ShippingPosted 48 days ago
- 6 Red White and Blue Accessories For Patriotic Holidays This SummerPosted 49 days ago
- 11 Beach Ready Spring Purses – Palm Trees, Nautical Stripes & MorePosted 50 days ago
Overheard From the Dining Room Table
Tonight the kids were eating at the table with daddy while I got caught up on some work. Suddenly, I heard the wailing whining voice of my 4 year old son, Truett.
“Oh NO, Dad! We didn’t get ANY VEGGIES!”
Truett’s my stickler for balanced food groups. *sigh* My legacy goes on without me!
But seriously, they have a great time with Dad when I’m working, and since he’s been home since being laid off from his job in September, they’ve gotten so used to him being home that I don’t know what they’d do without him!