- Are Your White Washcloths Really Still White?Posted 12 hours ago
- Win a Dream Vacation to Brazil! #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakesPosted 7 days ago
- Free Baby Carseat Canopy with ShippingPosted 22 days ago
- 6 Red White and Blue Accessories For Patriotic Holidays This SummerPosted 23 days ago
- 11 Beach Ready Spring Purses – Palm Trees, Nautical Stripes & MorePosted 24 days ago
Take and Make Menu Plan #2: Meatless Meals
Our menu plan this week features some awesome economical meatless meals recipes. Sure to help out with your grocery budget, these vegetarian recipes for meatless meals get their protein from frugal ingredients like beans and tofu. Cutting out meat from even one meal a week can give you a large discount on your food expenses – try it!
Print out the free printable Take and Make Menu Plans each Sunday, which include:
- A printable grocery shopping list of ingredients. Print out the list, check off what you already have on hand, then take your shopping list to the store.
- A dinner meal for each day. Click the name of the meal to print the recipe and directions.
Take And Make Menu Plan:
Vegetarian Meatless Meals Recipes
Printable Grocery Shopping List:
Click the button below to view, download or print the shopping list. Grocery shopping checklist is divided into sections by type of food to make your shopping trip faster.
Meatless Meals with Recipes:
Dinner: Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie with Potato Crust. Makes 4 servings.
Dinner: Louisiana Style Meatless Jambalaya. Make this jambalaya as spicy hot or as mild as you like by adjusting the hot sauce. This meatless meal is healthy as well, at only 2 grams of fat per serving! Serves 4.
Dinner: Great Northern White Chili. This high protein meatless meal is great for low-calorie and low-fat diets, with only 220 calories and 2 grams of fat. Makes 8 servings.
Dinner: Rick’s Mock Crab Cakes. Meatless crab cakes get their protein from tofu in this recipe. Serves 4.
Dinner: Vegetarian Oval Office Enchiladas. This meatless meal got its name from the fact that it was a regular on the White House menu for President Ronald Reagan! Serves 12.
Dinner: Indian-Style Chickpeas. Try something a little different from your regular menu plan with this high-protein meatless Indian dish.Serves 4.
Dinner: Leftover Love. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!
Print out our other Take and Make Menu Plans or check out other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday. Originally published March 29, 2009.
If you’d like to suggest your recipes to be featured, email tips(at)homeeverafter.com.