Electronic coupons and cell phone coupons are popping up everywhere, making it easier than ever before to start couponing and save!
You don’t have to cut coupons out or remember to take them to the store anymore. They’ll be automatically stored on your grocery store’s club/shopping card.
1 of the top eCoupons programs is Proctor & Gamble’s eSaver coupons. If you’ve never used them before, here’s how:
How to Load P&G eSaver Coupons:
- Log in at P&G’s eSaver page. (If you haven’t registered already, create a free account quickly.)
- Check the coupons you want.
- Select which store you want to shop at.
- Click the “load coupons” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you want, print out the shopping list of all the coupons so you remember what to buy.
- That’s all! Do your grocery shopping normally and get extra coupon savings when you pay.
If you still have questions about how these electronic coupons work, you can visit the P&G eSave coupons FAQs to find answers.