- Are Your White Washcloths Really Still White?Posted 25 days ago
- Win a Dream Vacation to Brazil! #CB2NovogratzBrasilSweepstakesPosted 32 days ago
- Free Baby Carseat Canopy with ShippingPosted 47 days ago
- 6 Red White and Blue Accessories For Patriotic Holidays This SummerPosted 48 days ago
- 11 Beach Ready Spring Purses – Palm Trees, Nautical Stripes & MorePosted 49 days ago
How to Deep Clean and Remove Stains from a Juicer
If you love juicing and turning your favorite fruits and vegetables into healthy juices, you probably already know how difficult it is to keep a juicer clean. Today we’ll show you how to deep clean and remove stains from a juicer with this handy video.
Colorful natural and artificial dyes in vegetables and fruits can stain and discolor the white plastic of a juicer. If you’ve juiced a lot of carrots, you can probably see the orange stains on your juicer parts, no matter how quickly you wash them off after juicing.
The short video below shows how to deep clean a juicer and remove the stains to keep it looking great!
(Subscribers will need to click through to this article to watch the video.)
Want more? We’ve got lots of How To videos and instructions!