I’ve been a mommy blogger for Oscar Mayer for a while, and working with them just keeps getting better and better. This news has been hard to keep a secret, but can finally be announced:
Oscar Mayer is sending me to their test kitchens in Madison, Wisconsin!
Can you tell that Oscar Mayer is one of my favorite sponsors?! That’s right, they are flying me to tour the Oscar Mayer Kitchens in honor of the launch of four new flavors of Deli Fresh meats.
While in Wisconsin, I’ll be:
- the first to taste their new Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Meats
- meeting with Oscar Mayer’s nutrition and brand teams
- going over my brown bagging advice and tips for taking lunches from home
- and participating in the “State of the Sandwich” press conference
The trip is scheduled for June 2-3, 2009, and of course I’ll be tweeting while I’m at Oscar Mayer’s Kitchens. I can’t wait to share the photos and videos from my trip with all of you!
Now here’s the interactive part: I need your feedback!
- Do you have questions, concerns, or requests for the nutritionists or the makers of Oscar Mayer’s lunch meats or other foods?
- Are there specific products you’d like to see, or changes you’d like made to existing foods?
- How important are organic food choices to you in lunch meats and hot dogs? Would you be willing to pay more for the option? (I would.)
I’ll be glad to take your feedback with me and let the team hear from the mom community. Please leave your questions and concerns below in the comments. Thank you!